Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Holden Vs. Toyota Championship

Nt Holden Vs. Toyota Championship 4 members have voted

  1. 1. How many events should we hold?

    • Three - 1x lapsprint day, 1x drag, 1x motorkhana
      0%
      0
    • Five - 2x lapsprint days, 1x drag, 2x motorkhanas
      100%
      3
    • Other - list preference in a post on this topic
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

As some of you may have seen on BoostCruising, orange_gem and I have proposed an ozgemini vs. RollaClub championship of sorts. Originally it started out as Corollas vs. Gemini's, but to make things easier (and more interesting), I have suggested that it be Holden vs. Toyota for now, and perhaps later a class be started for Corollas and Geminis only. What do you guys think of this? I know you are interested Shane, and due to your MR2, you are one of the reasons I want it to be Holden vs. Toyota instead of Gemini vs. Corolla. Have any of you got any suggestions? There may be a small entry fee to cover the cost of the trophies, but we can get to that closer to the time.

 

Here's my proposed event schedule:

- Lapsprint - Sunday 29 April

- Drags - Friday 1 June

- Motorkhana - Saturday 30 June

 

Could you all please vote in the poll to indicate your preferences too.

Edited by ancullen

  • Replies 31
  • Views 50.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k, I have been lap sprinting or drag at hidden valley what is required to, I need cams license for lap sprints and i can spend what 45 for drags right? would someone be able to help me find some ginnies for motorkhana my rims are too nice :D not sure if stockies will fit cuz i think ive got spacers

Edited by Pure-SX

  • Author

If we just have one lapsprint meet, you only need to get a day licence from CAMS, which can be organised at scrutineering on the Saturday before the Sunday race meet. For the drags, I think it's about $45 to race on one night, but if you want to do more than one night of drags, joining the Beat the Heat program seems to be the cheapest option. Motorkhanas are free.

  • Author

Well, so far two of you have voted for five events. Which two of you though? I want to make sure it's NT guys only that are voting on this, as anyone could come in and vote and throw the results.

I was number 2 voter, Sorry but I'm dying to see some video's of these events and the more events the better. :D

  • Author

I've removed your vote so it doesn't affect the results. Whilst I appreciate your enthusiasm, I only want to know results from people that are actually going to attend.

Edited by ancullen

yeah i voted I would prefer two drag meets to lap sprints but meh doesnt bother me. say with the drags the fastest time wins or what? or dial in?

um adam small problem MY CAR WILL BE IN THE SHOP AS OF THR 25TH APRIL!!!!!!!, so can we change the first two events till later or i can't make them and i really want to.

My car currently won't pass scruiteneering I don't think. So that leaves me in for motorkhanas... but dubious whether or not I'll enter. Sorry :\

  • Author
yeah i voted I would prefer two drag meets to lap sprints but meh doesnt bother me. say with the drags the fastest time wins or what? or dial in?

 

There's no real point to two lots of drags, as there's no real skill level required for the drags. You should be able to get one good time the first time, and that's all you need to worry about.

  • Author
um adam small problem MY CAR WILL BE IN THE SHOP AS OF THR 25TH APRIL!!!!!!!, so can we change the first two events till later or i can't make them and i really want to.

 

You don't think it'll be back by the 1st of June? I can understand a need to change the first event, but the second one should be okay shouldn't it?

  • Author
My car currently won't pass scruiteneering I don't think. So that leaves me in for motorkhanas... but dubious whether or not I'll enter. Sorry :\

 

Come on, don't be a pussy. It isn't hard to get your car through scrutineering, as they're not really too picky. As long as your tail-lights work, you're not leaking any fluids, and seatbelts work, you can pretty much enter anything - even a KE70. :D

Woops yea it should be bak out by june was thinkin wrong. lol, ill pm joe and see how long it will take.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.