2nd Annual Mini Jam

Trev

I will be there as usual, Just wanted to know who else was going to it?

*Myself

*Myles (10ROLLA)

*Jarrod (Billygoat)

*Brant (Red Dragon)

post-1373-1174903484_thumb.jpg

SPECTATORS (includes Pit Entry)

Adults General Admission $25

Students General Admission $20

Edited by Trev

Members dont see this ad

just letting you know ill at queensland raceway doing the drifting thing all saturday from 12 till 5ish, so if you are feeling a bit bored at the mini jam and wanna walk/drive over to have a peek. Ill be driving a tan keto, wearing white overals, my names beally, i don't normally bite

hey guys! what did u all think of this years mini jam? i thought the drags were half decent! but was a bit dissapointed in the show 'n' shine part of things, i saw a really original lookin ke20 in the paid for car park? was that nebody on here's car?? and i also saw a orange ke55 running gas! did a 13 something i think!

when i get the pics off my brother i will post em up

cheers Myles

hey guys! what did u all think of this years mini jam? i thought the drags were half decent! but was a bit dissapointed in the show 'n' shine part of things, i saw a really original lookin ke20 in the paid for car park? was that nebody on here's car?? and i also saw a orange ke55 running gas! did a 13 something i think!

cheers Myles

Yeah that was a clean and stock lookin 20 (the white one), That KE55 (OKE-550) belongs to OKE550 on here:

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...ic=9459&hl=

Were you there when the 2J powered LJ 2 door had a spin due to an overpressure in the cooling system, It looked unreal and the RX2 (i think) 4 door that had a spin in the braking area (also hit no walls), Its amazing that the only real oil down for a rotary meeting was from a motorbike that wheelstood and came down too hard and smashed the sump plug and dropped oil down the track, I did have a post typed up last night but i accidently clicked back while i was typing it and lost it, here are a few shots:

2J LJ back in the pits after the spin:

post-1373-1175416435_thumb.jpg

The 2J:

post-1373-1175416562_thumb.jpg

Rotor KE20:

post-1373-1175416629_thumb.jpg

post-1373-1175416754_thumb.jpg

Just missed the launch:

post-1373-1175416874_thumb.jpg

post-1373-1175417086_thumb.jpg

post-1373-1175417157_thumb.jpg

RX4's After burnout:

post-1373-1175417197_thumb.jpg

Got this 1 on the green :D

post-1373-1175417402_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trev

yeah we didnt see the spin out, we just go to the track when the car after the spin went, but our mate that saw the hole thing told us, pretty crazy ey! yeah the white ke20 was neat! how quick was the purple ke20, that thing was insane! i was so dissapointed in the show 'n' shine tho, there was only cars that where pretty much out of everybody's budget, i was thinkin about entering the ke10 in the show and shine for jamboree this year (if completed) but i don't no wether i should cus of all these cars with thousands of dollars just in sound systems and stuff u no, like all really really big modifications, there was nothin small but tidy accept for the stock rx3 i think it was?? but yeah what d u think? should i bother entering the ke10 in if its complete and looks tidy? one last thing how beautfil is the rx3 "MUTANT", oohhhh **droolling**

Cheers Myles

Edited by 10ROLLA

yeah we didnt see the spin out, we just go to the track when the car after the spin went, but our mate that saw the hole thing told us, pretty crazy ey! yeah the white ke20 was neat! how quick was the purple ke20, that thing was insane!

Cheers Myles

I can't remember, The Mazda 1300 wagon was insane, He didnt care how much he was over the place he just held his foot into it.

yes that was my YELLOW ke55 wasnt running the gas and went a best of 12.47 in the heat at 11:50am (PB is 12.23) had a great day qualified 12th in my class (SR) and made it to the quarter finals where i did and awesome 2nd to 5th shift and still managed a 12.7 but got eliminated by the starion who ran a 14.56 on a 14.45 dial

was fun and nice to meet a few of you guys there..

as of yet i have not run it on a dyno or at the drags with the gas as (nick)APC wasnt cofident it would not blow a head gasket.. (factory nissan) and didnt want to tune it with it. so ill fit a cometic gasket to it b4 running the gas as for when ill be doing this?????? when i run a 11.99 or better on street tires. ill run the kit after at the moment thats ny goal.. then ill slap in an auto and run the gas going for a 10.99 on slicks

• 2 weeks later...

cheers Myles

hey :) that white ke20, ( its actually a pale yellow lol) is mine, just signed up here:P noticed the thread :y: