Ke55

ive got my ke55 that i was going to make a drag car out of the car is in imaculant condiion besides a bit of rust and a small dent in the front gaurd. i just don't think i can cut it apart to fit the bigger engine it would be a waste of a car would any one be interested in buying it. if so i havent made a price make an offer

if no one is interested then I'm just going to go ahead with the drag car

post-3294-1175383562_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

as i am 'the friend' with a poorer condition coupe ill say what i have to say:

my coupe is in pretty good nick no structual rust and interior is good and as far as i know chassis is straight! it will need a respray as i was planning on doing it myself, i have fixed 1 side of the body work and will have fixed all the rust by easter. however i cannot see someone wanting to swap a mintish coupe like that for a lesser car! how ever depening on a few things like: does it have rego? full interior? if it doesn't have rego will it pass a pits inspection as is?

i do have money so a swap with a cash adjustment isn't out of the question! if you like add me to msn my addy is in my signature and we can talk on there or feel free to PM me?

cheers Johnny

does it have rego? full interior? if it doesn't have rego will it pass a pits inspection as is?

the interior is complete and imaculant been out of rego for nearly three months if paid before the 12 of this month it wont have to go over the pits other wise i see no reson why it souldn't pass like i said to u mate it is probily better to have a look ur self