Woah, I Havent Been Here In Almost 2 Years!

bitter

well the geo/corolla has under gone a few small changes, i got an ebay header, got rear ended, dropped the rear muffler in favor of just a tail pipe, fit my 6x9's in the rear deck, got some things i havent put on yet. the header+timing+intake+no muffler have made it really pull from 3000-6000.

Members dont see this ad
Wow has it been that long?

You had a bent strut way back then, didn't you?

yea, that i did and it was that long ago!

let me tell ya, its not quite as slow as it was then. the timing advance and ebay header made a big difference, loosing the muffler to a rearending just further enhanced the pull nearing redline. it'll run all the way to 6000rpm before it starts to choke on itself, above 3000rpm it feels really strong...as strong as an NA 7afe can feel i suppose! i can't wait to finally rebuild the dual piston calipers and swap those on, i hope they grab the rotors a little better than the singles do.

• 2 years later...

well now, nothing has changed on it since the last post except for some more rust and some more miles. 145 and some change on there now, STILL need to do my timing belt, my parking brake cables have seized and need to be changed. i have a box of parts at the shop waiting for a slow day when i can install them, oh yea i work at an automotive shop now on the south side of chicago. if theres anyone in the area that needs a good shop then we're it. i know my toyotas fairly well, but we work on ALL makes and models as long as we can get parts. from a 1976 VW micro bus to a 1982 Porsche 928 to a 2009 anything.