Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Urgent: Input Shaft Bearing Puller

Featured Replies

i still don't see why you don't just get a puller.

for what its worth i broke the end off a cold chisel. like the entire second taper, not just a chip out of it by hitting a wheel bearing case. they are case hardened, and i would assume these are too. I'm a carpenter so I'm pretty good at hammering shit and i didnt leave a mark in it. so id give up on that idea and use a puller.

lol! you need to listen to these people cameron! love ke70 and felix are both on the ball! you wont get it out easily any other way, i too have had this problem, if the puller can't grip on the outer casing, use a die grinder, i used an air operated one on mine with a stone end and carefully took a chunk out of the outer casing, worked a treat!

Edited by phatke30

  • Author

Hi,

The idea I had of cold chisel was JUST an idea I had in my head as I wouldn't want to do it as knowing me Id damage the crank and I just sold my spare 4K crank..lol Or id kill the bearings n the block from the thrust loading it would receive.

 

So I think Felix's way will just be easier as I have a pencil die grinder so it will get in there easily with the diamond bit in it and do the job.

 

Cheers

Cameron

Deleted

Edited by Sbox

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.