February 17, 201214 yr comment_584986 I might be able to make AJD now. Where's it at? Be so good to see some nice cars. Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_585004 I can appreciate the effort he has put in but i just done see the point of that style at all ? Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_585006 Bosozoku. Weird stuff but it's heaps cool. See some wicked cars coming from that style Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_585008 I might be able to make AJD now. Where's it at? Be so good to see some nice cars. Wrigley Reserve at Glenelg Feb 26th. Need to apply to enter and be accepted to show your car, but its free to come down and look :yes: Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_585010 Wrigley Reserve at Glenelg Feb 26th. Need to apply to enter and be accepted to show your car, but its free to come down and look :yes: Cheers SLO, I'll only be going to check it out. I wouldn't feel comfortable showing my heap of shit off. I'd get laughed out of there. :D Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_585013 Should be a few cars next to each other reppin RC stickers somewhere. We wont be too far away, unless its lunchtime pubtime :happy: Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_585020 You'll be right, the fueling rush of amazement provoked by seeing so many nice cars should be enough to tide you over :P Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_585026 Fairs, fairs. If I make it up there I'll be looking out for RC stickers. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now