Tamika The Celica

ancullen

Looks like an awesome project you got for yourself. Theres a similar one up for sale in my local right now, but i don't have money or time for anything right now. I always have liked the mid 70's Celica body style and have already missed one chance at owning one.

I'm more of a Carb fan then fuel injection, simply because well they're simple. That being said a supercharged fuel injected 74 Celica would be pretty damn cool. Hope everything goes as planed.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just scored an SC12 supercharger yesterday. Collect it this Saturday. BIG thanks to Sbox. :yes:

My 2T-GEU EFI setup should be on it's way from NZ to me right now. It may take a while to arrive though (I'm stingy on shipping).

Alley and I were going to work on the Celica on Sunday, but did some pulling apart on the spare KE55's so we can get rid of them ASAP. This coming Saturday I'm hoping to pull the engines out of the red one, then Sbox is coming to collect his steering box (and anything else he wants), then I'll roll the car over to remove the diff, rear springs, and brakes. Then it'll be off to Sims. The blue one will be having the same thing happen to it to with any luck.