Guess What I Did Today...

SoulSearcher

thank you JiiP :wink: there were quite a few which didn't work out, because between when I clicked the button and the camera took the photo the car had driven past :hmm: there's a photo...hang on let me count...post number 9 second to last photo (orange subaru and the tree :y: I took that one when he was coming down the straight, I was trying to get a head on photo and by the time it actually took the photo he'd gone round the corner ... - that's the car we sponsor :P - I'm pretty sure the festiva is a Group N - but as per my below quote I was wrong, it's actually an S2000 AND a Fiesta...

Lesley :P

Edited by SoulSearcher

Members dont see this ad

oops sorry, it was a Fiesta, can I get away with saying it was a typo?? :wink: whilst double checking I found that the Fiesta is actually an S2000 not a group N as I thought... see here:

http://www.rallysportmag.com.au/home/index...19&Itemid=2

re: sponsoring the rally car, it sounds expensive but it isn't really :hmm:

Lesley :y:

Talking to my friends tonight. Apparently they vapourised their EVO6 on the drivers side from the drivers door backwards on a tree on stage 4 on Sunday. :wink:

From what Simon said, he turned up to the ATM of talent, and was told he had insufficient funds. :hmm:

Just been having a think. The new Duratec 2.0L (effectively the same engine as the Mazda MZR20) is an all-alloy unit. Toyota are still using the 3S-GE, so you would think that Toyota would be at a noticeable disadvantage in weight. One must wonder why TRD/Toyota didn't develop the 1AZ-FE (all alloy, same bore and stroke as 3S), but with S2000 only running in Australia at the moment (as far as I know, anyway), they must have been doing it on the cheap. Just thinking aloud.