August 17, 200719 yr comment_192085 Hey guys I am new to the forum and thought i would introduce myself. Name is Shane-0, and I am currently rebuilding an AE82. So far installing: Silvertop with VVT 272Deg cams with a larger lift 2 lt surge tank 550 hp bosch fuel pump heavy duty clutch cold air intake with the AFM sensor inputs. Its hauling some serious ass...... Next to come will be a restoration of the white paint, and a black leather interiour. Curious to meet all the talent on the forum, feel free to say g-day. Plus if anyone needs a hook up with paint, i'm your man. Got a lot of mate's in the industry. Cheers. Report
August 17, 200719 yr comment_192109 shouldn't you have posted this in the ACT section then?? :-S Welcome btw Edited August 17, 200719 yr by gemzu Report
August 17, 200719 yr Author comment_192123 sorry mate, new to the whole thing, will get it eventually though, Report
August 17, 200719 yr comment_192160 I would have thought the description 'NT/Darwin' would have given away that this was intended for people from the Northern Territory, not the ACT. :) Report
August 17, 200719 yr comment_192162 I would have thought the description 'NT/Darwin' would have given away that this was intended for people from the Northern Territory, not the ACT. :) OK I stand corrected Adam is the bitch of RC Report
August 28, 200719 yr comment_194190 [Picky picky picky welcome mate and good luck there is a club meeting tonight. i prolly wont be able to make it as i have the offspring this week. They r a good bucnh to talk to, and swap ideas. Paul Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now