Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

October Golf Day

Featured Replies

hiya, boyz and girlz.

 

October meet is going to be a Golf Day, we are going to go to Whaleback for a 9 hole. I will need numbers asap for this event because I will need to book the course.

 

I would like the 20th, so pencil it in.

 

btw: I got my clubs off a curb side, so what ever you can get is fine

 

Thanks

 

Chris

Edited by chrisandliz

i guess if todds goin I'm goin.

 

ps i suk at golf.

 

it drives me insane.

 

chris your kids may need ear plugs.

 

as the language maybe rather bad.

 

pce out

  • Author

golf stand for "Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden". lol, kids are not Gentlemen.

 

So you don't have worry about it, plus I curse a lot at traffic. My Son will sometimes yell "speed up or get the F**K out of the way, Dick face"

 

prizes will be given to the most "HAPPY GILMORE" quotes

 

"I did not break it, I was testing it's durability and I placed it in the woods"

 

 

 

so, we have one group. Come on people lets the balls fly!

 

Chris

i eat peices of shit like you for breakfast!!

you eat peices of shit for breakfast?

NO!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

hiya boys, rang the golf course and we can only book one week ahead.

 

We only have a group of four so far.

 

so if you are thinking about coming post up your interest.

 

Is 21st good for every one?

 

we will gather at 10:30 and tee off at 11:00

 

any questions post them up too.

 

Chris

  • 4 weeks later...

when ever man..I'm in still.

yeah mate 28th still sounds sweet.

I'm beginning to look forward to this.

  • 2 weeks later...

what time is tee off. get there at 10:30 and start at 11?

 

and how much do we owe you chris?

 

 

i might bring my woman.

 

shed be up for a lil bit of golf i recon.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.