September 17, 200719 yr comment_198276 As I was only a poofteenth off the bumpstops, the rear tyres were the suspension. 225/60/13's were nice and baggy on a 6" rim and really filled out the rear guards on my old ke35. I find 195's a bulgy on 6 inch rims, Let alone 225's Report
September 17, 200719 yr comment_198305 I find 195's a bulgy on 6 inch rims, Let alone 225's i recon they sit nice on a 7" wheel for the front. i don't use anything other than 175's so my car will turn properly due to average tyres on the front and poor suspension. Report
September 17, 200719 yr comment_198325 here is a pic of the car fronts are 185/65/13's look kinda small don't they :D Edited September 17, 200719 yr by coln72 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now