Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably gonna be using as an anchor :P. Will probably hold on to it for future plans :P:D:D

 

:P :yes: ;)

If anyone wants an AE71 there is one for sale through a mate of mine. It is currently road registered and is in at least as good condition as my white AE71. Plus it's got short stroke shocks in the rear and beefier front shocks - no change to springs though. He's after about $1,500, which is quite a good price, trust me.

god damn you just after I make my mind up on the gze :P

lol buy both. then both cars would hit a stand still lol. Adam I might just do that depending on whether I decide to keep it for the quads/head for future use.

Cuz the 20V is prettier? :P

 

Did I say it was for the 4agze/4agte?

 

I do plan on getting a cheap RWD car one day. Why not chuck the 20V in :yes:

 

and on the other hand 20V head flows better anyways, and the debate begins

 

But most probably I will get rid of it.

The 20v flows better FROM THE FACTORY. My bigport head will flow WAY more than a 20v by the time I've finished with it. :yes:

 

But then, I plan on my 4A-GZE being a bit of a monster by the time I've finished with it. Aiming for 250-300hp - supercharged. :P

Ultimately I would prefer Supercharged over turbo just for the no lag factor, however I know little about them.

google? :P

 

But in all seriousness depending how easy I find it to find turbo parts I might also look at getting a SC14...

 

instead of turbo of course :yes:

An SC14 would be interesting. Jason on RollaClub has been in the process of building their AE71 with a 4A-GZE with an SC12 for at least the last twelve months now - they're doing really high quality work though. Should be interesting to see his final power figure.

An SC14 would be interesting. Jason on RollaClub has been in the process of building their AE71 with a 4A-GZE with an SC12 for at least the last twelve months now - they're doing really high quality work though. Should be interesting to see his final power figure.

 

you mean SC14? A dude on twincam recently put a SC14 on his.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.