Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 285.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So because I have disks, that will mean I have to adjust the lever? When I had the centre console there was a little nut on a a screw bitty. lol I am guessing tightening that or what?

Yep, the lever should just require adjusting with discs as they are self adjusting at the wheel (due to being disc brakes).

Are you going to bother reading replies or not Stephen??? I mentioned in my last reply exactly how to tighten drum handbrakes...

 

If you bothered reading it says that I would have brakes eh thank you.

 

Will see you later on Adam. No skids out front and If I am not there wait

By the way my car may be there but I won't be.

lol, Adam you had it bouncing of the limiter for a second you HOON :D

 

btw thanks for calipers there f@$kING HUGE.

 

Gotta give them a clean up.

 

Was initially thinking good spray of the degreaser and eventually paint them, anything that I shouldnt degrease/paint? Caliper that is

 

P.S Shano pm me your mobile for sexy time hook up lol

Edited by Pure-SX

adam just coz u hav a limiter doesnt mean u hav to sit on it lol

It's there to be used. I used to think the Corolla felt reasonably fast, but now it feels SOOOO slow!!! And I've got to be careful not to move from a stop like I do in the GT-Four. The GT-Four needs a reasonable amount of throttle due to it's funny clutch and significant weight. The Corolla just fries tyres if you try anything similar. It's got a f@$king shitty chassis, with crap handling and too much grunt for it's setup. Anyone want to buy it??? :(

 

for triple post think i spotted sbox today

I know I spotted Sbox today. And Pure-SX. And ancullen (the sexy beast). :D

Spotted: Some black Corolla with purrrty stickers on the side. With some guy trying to sell me stuff??? WTF? Then he proceeded down my street like a HOON :D.

 

P.S I feel the same way about my Corolla Adam :(

I love my Corolla

More powerful version of Adam's car :D

 

Corolla that is :(

Edited by Pure-SX

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.