Ella

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all I can say Adam is well done the GT4 is very nice, didn't know it was a Group A

I envy you :P.

With hi-tech they have the earlier ae92 gze the afm version. they want 2600 for it.

I have found an ae101 gze halfcut LSD for 2850 +approx 650freight with a little under 90,000 on it. tis looking pretty sexc atm.

also found another ae101 gze LSD halfcut this one for 3300 with about 700 freight it us"about 65000" i don't like it when they say about. so at this point in time I am looking at the first option.

So with hi-tech wanting between 1250-1500 for installing/wiring up gze looking at around 5000 which is what I was looking at spending

:yes:

Edited by Pure-SX

how was the cruise last night boyz and toyz and girlz :P. Meghann I seen your car this morning I was like that looks like one from the motorkhana, I like the exhaust not to loud not to quite very nice :yes: is it a full system or cat-back?

Just go for Hi-Tech's halfcut. It's cheaper than the others, and aside from the AFM is apparently one of the best versions of the 4A-GZE available. You'd still have plenty of power, and there's a lower compression ratio in case you go turbo, which means you can run higher boost. :P

how was the cruise last night boyz and toyz and girlz :P. Meghann I seen your car this morning I was like that looks like one from the motorkhana, I like the exhaust not to loud not to quite very nice :yes: is it a full system or cat-back?

I unno

I think it's the full system............................ no idea