Nt Major Discussion

Ella

hrrm the turbo daniel had on the 86 gt2871 has very little lag.

What I was looking at was a gt28rs(disco potato) with a .64 exhaust housing(rated at 350hp) or a gt2871r with a .64 exhaust housing in the 48 trim (rated at 390hp).

Also Adam spotted your best mates excel in the city. I thought he said he was going to sell it? I don't think he wants to race ya :)

LOL @ Bilal. He's such a f@$king fag.

Meh, I hate lag and I'm not a turbo fan. A T28 would probably be okay, but I just hate the thought of any lag at all. Definitely don't go bigger than a T28. A yes, a GT28RS would probably do the trick - that's the turbo I was going to get for the 4A-GZE when I was looking at going turbo.

Just read the post about the tournament thing for next year, I will be up for it. Gives me plenty of time to get the car ready and use up all my excuses :D

Okay, so we'll set it in stone. First race meet of 2008, ALL RollaClub NT members are expected to enter either lapsprints or Streetcar Shootout. At the end of the event, whoever has the fastest lap wins. This doesn't count unreasonable laps like anything under 1:20. I'll be using a Dorian timer, so I won't be able to enter the lapsprints. But there's no reason why we can't just compare times.

Anyone that doesn't enter will be known for the rest of the year as a pussy. I'll make sure of it. I might even try and get the RollaClub moderators to change you user group. Eg. Stephen would go from being a 'Contributer' to 'Pussy'.

Edited by ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I am working, the registry(all the mail gets sent there and they distribute it) had a little stuff up, causing none to little mail to come through last friday and monday just gone, we are getting all the mail in yesterday and today, not fun. but at least day goes quick, talk to u later

Eyeing of a bling plenum :)

Why would I get rid of the individual throttle bodies lol, if I did would cost a shit load. Wouldnt gain anything.

At least you arnt going to apply for the position above me lol. You wouldnt of gotten it anyways, we have a few young ladies from the office applying so you already lost :)

Have you used the line "Gee you look hot" to her too many times? :)

Sorry, I sold the K50 I had to Danno (it was for a KE55 anyway), and I don't know of any aircon condensors available.

As for that job, I was never really going to apply Stephen. It's bad enough with all the emails I currently get from you, working with you would suck balls big time. :y:

hey guys really need a ke70 5 speed and aircon condensor the girlfriend is going off about it being to hot

If my other rolla ever arrives in Darwin (supposed to be before Christmas), I will have a spare gearbox for a 4k if thats what you are after. For the condensor, you will have to go to Ashtons/ Ingams in Winellie. I have a spare here out of a AE71 you can have, but it might be different. PM me if you are interested.