Ella

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

$10,000 in one hit!?!?! WTF are you planning???

I suppose that if I save up enough to get everything done at once, I'd start thinking about how much money it is to be spending at once. At least if I buy parts bit by bit, when you eventually have everything it's a relatively small expense to get it all fitted and you're more likely to commit to finishing what you plan.

Yeah, after having a look at what some other people think it will cost them to turbo there car its quite funny.

Just got to decide whether to rebuild it or not first off.

5-6000 grand could be alot less if I used a 2nd hand turbo etc to. I would rather just buy a new one so I know it will last and the newer ones are alot better anywho.

ahahahah sweet as ahahahah good old photo-shoping

whith this turbo suff how u gonna do it

gze bottem end and 20v head

there was one in the last eddition of hot4s looks good had something crazy like 200 at the wheels or some shit (double cheek on that when i get home )

Edited by ae174agze

ae101 GZE bottom end and ae101 20V bottom end are the same lol, only diff is the pistons for which when I rebuild it I will be going for either ACl 8.5:1 or Arias 9:1 forgies.

Yes I know the one you are talking about andrew, tis sweet. Then again there are others with more then 250-300 at the wheels, killawhats to :D