Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

wow adam ur soo quick lol in the 1.20's

 

dammit if i knew dave was down in the rx3 i woulda been there

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 285.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What, I'm not good enough for you? :)

 

Yep, 1:21.91. Should be able to get under 1:10 with new brake pads and semi-slicks on all four corners. Then I'll up the boost to 17psi and I should be just above 1min. :D

who knows

but that is a really fast run....... like 10 seconds faster from ur fastest run

 

who knows u could have improved biggest mob

no he hasnt, if anything his car is in worse condition so should be slower

 

sorry adam

Pay day in a few days, and yay I can actually save some for once ffs

Edited by Pure-SX

I might order the plenum..... MIGHT or I might put it away just incase i need some extra mulah

Either way I look at it, if I buy bit by bit I will have a little money left over each week to do stuff with, If I save money I will spend it all at once, I would rather spend 500 dollars 10 times then pay 5000 dollars once lol

I'd rather save the money, make a bit of interest off it, and then when I get to the right amount, buy as much as possible at once. It'll either mean I get all the parts sooner, or I have interest money left over.

But then you can't stare at the turbo by itself and dream how cool it will be, or buy the pistons and think Ohhh shiny :D

 

If all the parts are bought at once I think my head might explode :)

Edited by Pure-SX

LOL. I wouldn't be able to stand having the parts sitting there knowing that I can't fit them yet. I'd rather wait until I can get all the parts and get them installed straight away. Although there have been times when good deals have come along and I've bought some parts straight away.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.