Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

Lol I might pop down, the coppers have been blitzing like you wouldnt believe, they had weighbridge filled with the po po from like 11pm to about 3am after the street drags on the 26th lol

Maybe that's a hint that going out and conducting illegal activities isn't in your best interests???

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 284.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yea stephen

 

.............

...................

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was going to have a look at the train station and the boat ramp, I heard they are quite spectacular views at night...

 

I ain't a hoon :D

yeah ahahah that big peace of concreate is pretty special at night time

Also I love to take my car to the weighbridge to weigh it to make sure the car isn't putting on weight, I hate it when idiots are hooning down there....

i actually went down there the other nite just to go to the boat ramo and see the water level n shit, was about 6 cars there poor bastard woulda been stuck out there water was so low

Edited by ancullen

sure... :P

 

Guys shall we organise a meeting/cruise or something?

when?? I'm booked out friday hav a mates 18th then i hav to get up real early sat moring

I'm pretty busy at the moment with my parents moving to Brisbane. It seems I'm either helping them out or having dinner with them. After November's finished I should have significantly more free time.

adam attacked my post :P

 

righto well thats fine well hav a rolla club meet at this motorkhana lolz

Fair enough, I am still waiting on breakfast courtesy of Adam :P

Bite my bum. :P I don't know when we'll get a chance to do a breakfast thing. Maybe next year.

 

In an interesting side note, I've just read an article on how to fit an SC14 to a 4A-GZE. It's surprisingly easy! And it was fitted to an AW11. Maybe I might have to get my hands on an SC14...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.