• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn I was hoping you would say yes.

You just answered with spam Adam? :lolcry:

I might be able to get out to the lap sprints on the 27-28th, shocks/springs going in this weekend wont have swaybars in but ohh well. Will be ok to drive for the street meet to hopefully.

If I get off my ass that is lol

No, I was answering a question posted in the forum, and therefore remained on-topic. Although your post might be considered spam. Shall I delete the posts and arrange a warning for you? :lolcry:

It'd be kick-ass if you entered the lapsprints. You'll love it - unless you're a pussy like Bilal.

bahahahaha compare me to bilal again and I will come out to palmerston and bitch slap you LOL.

Ohh, after jacking the car up to have a look at the suspension/bushes, I discover that the previous owner had "attempted" to roll the guards...

I need it done properly lol

My car would be the king of body roll lol.

The swaybars and strut braces will make it alot nicer.

So annoyed the levin I was looking at was 9000, was reduced to 7500. GAYYYYYYYYYY. Its teasing me, if only I had the money.

Edited by Pure-SX

bahahahaha compare me to bilal again and I will come out to palmerston and bitch slap you LOL.

Anytime. :lolcry:

I'm still considering comin out i really wnat to

It doesn't change what we think of you Shane. You can be gay, straight, bisexual, or whatever. You're still a good person.

Oh you meant come out on the track... :P

DO EET!!!

Adam said I was a good person :lolcry:

I will try my best to get my arse out of bed early.

I hope they let my tires pass scrutineering... The fronts are fine, just a little more wear on the outside edge that I don't like (read: dodgy guard rolling), the rear tires are "OK"...... The fronts have plenty of tread, the rears have a little tread

BAHAHAHAHAHA, Adam making fun of someone else? WOOTZORS

Edited by Pure-SX

I gotta take my doof doof out again? Gay. Also would it matter that I don't have a rear seat in the car atm along with the plastics that go around the seats etc?

I aint putting it back in till the swaybars/strut braces are in.

Would putting swaybars/strut braces in require a wheel allignment?

Where is the fuel tank on your car? On the KE55 it sits directly behind the seat, so I have to leave the back seat in to prevent fuel spilling into the cabin in the event of a crash/rollover. If yours is under the floorpan, you won't have any issues.

And yes, you'll need a wheel alignment once the swaybars are in. Not so much with the strut braces.

And you should take the sub out to remove a weight penalty. You want to go fast, not listen to shit teeny bopper music.

Edited by ancullen

Fark, I am guessing that I will only have the shocks/springs in, so if I want to compete I will need a wheel allignment next week for the shocks/springs then another the week after for the swaybars etc lol.

My fuel tank is under the car.

Of course I would take the sub out lol, I listen to the doof doof techno lol