Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can to, treble without bass is the gay. Shane come for a drive in my car tonight if I have the doof doof in, you will be deaf :D.

 

Rolla70, are you on boost? Are you rolla83?

Edited by Pure-SX

I've got Prado/Hilux flares sitting in my office at home. I've also got a Hilux dash. That's from when I was planning on doing a full custom interior in the KE55 and getting it registered. Might use it in the TA22 or something.

yea maybe i mite hav a look at the ones on my lux even thou it mite b gone this wekend

I finally have my delorto installed! woo hoo, just have to finish the linkage and off i go!

post-2115-1192171070_thumb.jpg

post-2115-1192171236_thumb.jpg

Nice work. The engine looks so neat with the coat of paint and nice new bits on it.

 

BTW, are they 4WD Flexi Flares on the front of your KE55?

 

Yep they are. With the deep dish rims on they petrude out from the guard a bit. Was on the car when I got it.

Sarp all?

 

Any of you lads got a 250cc two or four stroke trail bike laying about?

Ah well, thats one down.

 

Did you go khana-ing on the weekend Adam? How'd the GT4 hold up re: clutch if you did?

The GT-Four did well. The front left tyre didn't. :y: It's kinda destroyed, but it was fun to do.

 

I came fifth outright. Alley got 18th if, but she didn't do the last course, which was a pity. She would have finished at least 16th if she had, 15th if she'd got under 44 seconds on that course.

 

I've updated my website with Tim's pictures and Meg's video from the day. You can check it all out at: ancullen.rollaclub.com.

hey all I'm angry at toyota for not giving us all the cool cars u get over sea ie cresida, solara and all the others chaser n ect

 

nope danno none of that

 

i do hav a 4age for sale need it gone asap

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.