Ella

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You didn't do jack shit to my handbrake lol Adam, I didnt know how to use it lol.

The drums were ALOT easier to use to get the car to flick around, with the disks I have to turn in ALOT more.

But thanks none the less.

Get my doof doof back today :y:

I found I had that issue on my Galant, which had rear discs. The handbrake on that sucked dog's balls, and we couldn't seem to adjust it to get it working properly again.

Drums make EXCELLENT handbrakes. The Starlet's handbrake didn't need adjusting until this year's Rejex Rally. I'd used it on three Rejex's before that, and many other motorkhanas.

One tyre I can't remember the brand, but it came on the KE55 when I got it. It only got replaced because I'd punctured one tyre and wanted to get two new matching ones, so my front tyres would match and my rear tyres would match. It's got heaps of tread, but is fairly old.

As for the others, they're all Goodyear Eagle F1's. Some are on the KE55, the others were bought for putting 15's on the Starlet. They're all a LOT newer, but some are quite worn from motorkhanas.

Let me know if you're interested and you can check them out.