Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

Your tires bad? My fronts aren't even 3months old, motorkhana ripped the hell out of them, rears are within an inch of there life

 

I agree with Adam OMFG :y: Motorkhana owns the tires :dance:

Edited by Pure-SX

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 284.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Motorkhana's aren't normally that bad on my tyres. I've used the ones on the Starlet for two years of motorkhanas! It depends how you drive the car of course. In the Starlet I try to avoid spinning the wheels - in the GT-Four I was trying to thrash them as hard as possible. I'll arrange for new tyres after this weekend. :y:

the stockas i used for the last kana are only missing one big chunk around the whole of the tyre lol so who is competing this weekend and whos goin i think i shoudl compete so i can own the lotus again

I will be there somehow, not competing though :y:, I will probably be going down in Alison's Getz ja.

yay :y:

 

 

u has a email

 

 

and who in the city should i get to tension my handbrake and reconect my oil presure sender unit??? need to know someone good today so i can book it in for wed or thurs

the handbrake is locked u hav to tension it underneath and its a pain to get to (couldnt do it last time) and the sender unit has to be reconected aswell

Most mechanics in town are flat out, usually like a 1week wait, you may get lucky but

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.