Ella

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Meh I am not going to bother posting if no one will reply.

PEOPLE PLEASE CONVINCE ME NOT TO GET A LOAN TO DO SHIT TO MY CAR PLEASE

Anyone else notice the irony in this statement DIRECTLY following the previous one?

I'm not going to talk if no one's going to answer - and now here's a question.

:)

Fixed the GT-Four alternator belt yesterday. The gear change still isn't smooth, so I'm going to put it up on ramps at some point and check the gearbox oil. I want to do a full fluid change, so that'll be happening soon.

And I missed out on my cams for the 4A-GZE. :) Oh well. I'm thinking about just going for massive pulleys for now.

mannn

steve you know that red corolla that your key could open

peter's (my mate) sister wrote it off last night so if someone was looking for some parts for a KE70 its at the wreckers front end is rooted but

Edited by ae174agze

Have made some small progress on the painting of the AE71, thread in rides and projects has been updated. Found more rust than I expected, I did not think to pull off the wheels and stick my head into the wheel arch. It is fixable, just a real unwholesome pain in the rear.

Sad that another roller has bit the dust, hope the girl is OK.

That's bad news about the rust in the AE71 Gregor. I never had an overly close look at the car myself, as Chris isn't very good at keeping in touch.

As for the KE70 that was written off, BJ mentioned it to me. Is Peter looking for an AE71 to replace it???

Edited by ancullen