Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

u tool I'm goin to pay adam for import parts..........

 

halo 3 tonite yay

 

last day of work 2day yay

 

might go to the pub for sum um um um........ i hear wedsnday night is the night to go *wink*

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 284.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahh so you are doing the "group buy", what you getting? So you have a 360 as well? Might have to get a rollaclub halo 3 night :)

 

Ohh Christmas cruise is currently being planned. After the charity cruise on the weekend Beat the Heat have decided that this year proceeds will be going to HPA(handicapped persons assoc I think). I am thinking a dancing santa on the roof? :cool: Will have to get the stereo banging out some mad xmas beats :yes:

Edited by Pure-SX

no no i don't hav a 360 should but don't its my mates and his parents are out for a few weeks...

 

U got halo 3??? u good at it?

I will have halo 3 soon, I was good at halo 2 :)

 

and that makes 500 posts :cool:

Edited by Pure-SX

Ohh I have Forza 2 :).

 

Tis the bomb diggity

yea fonza 2 is good

 

halo ftw tis awsome

 

i was fairly good at halo2 so will see how good i am at halo 3, its got tones better graphics better guns better cars n shit and better things u can do

yea i think thats the one we swapped a 3sgte into a ae86 and did it up panda drift spec was so cool

Forza you can swap motors ITS f@$kING SWEET. I have a burnout ae86 with a 3sgte making about 500rwkw for fun :) steps out in 4/5th gear lol

 

But yeah its probably the most realistic car simulator. Ohh I also have a RWD Civic. S2000 conversion lol.

 

The graphics are insane. Setting a car up for drift is quite hard. I have a few drift cars :cool:

 

Another favourite is a Datsun 280 with an rb26 lol

 

But in all honesty I prefer Forza over GT in so many ways. the engine conversion option makes the game a whole lot different. Also the amount of fine tuning you can do is outstanding.

Um not just drifting, Need for Speed has drifting but way unrealistic.

 

new game called Hot Import Nights or some shit, same thing looks unrealistic.

 

Only realistic thing is forza/gt.

i've had forza 2 for as long as its been out :)

i'm good at drifting in it :cool:

i use an new altezza with a fullie worked 2jz :yes:

sweet as

 

also try

 

its called LFS (live for speed)

and i must say it has the ultimate best car physics

it takes a wile to get use to

but when u can controll the car....... i mean you can controll the car drifting raceing ect

also most of the contolls are customisable..... i race manuel,, and yes there can be set a clutch as a button

so u can pop it into a drift :(

its the best raceing game i'v ever played

 

http://www.lfs.net/?page=downloads

Edited by ae174agze

I have an altezza with 2jz tis wicked :).

 

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS

 

If we are to have a cruise or whatever we need to get some ideas as to what we will be doing and who will be up for it

I bought the Initial D game. DO NOT BUY IT. It's a piece of shit.

 

As for engine swaps in games, I'd love GT to have engine swaps. But as it doesn't I might eventually buy a 360 with PGR 1 2 & 3, Forza 1 & 2, and Sega GT.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.