Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 284.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're not the only one. :)

 

If bleeding the clutch fluid with a power bleeder doesn't work, then I'll probably change the master & slave cylinders. If that doesn't work I'm f@$ked, as it means there's either a problem with the clutch or something else inside the gearbox (according to Anthony anyway).

Edited by ancullen

Well think of it this way, you could have big problems, I already have BIG problems lol

 

Think on the bright side lol

Good point, lots of suspension components.

 

Will have a big problem if the engine goes pop though :)

350 is a bit mutch power for a 4runner gearbox

thats why people use commodore V6's they can handle the power alright if u don't cane it

anything commodore is the gay.

 

Toyota ftmfw yo.

 

Shall we start organising a rollaclub get together thingamajig?

Well for starters we all need to decide on an event where we will all attend.

 

P.S Shit they are cheap, look nice to I would buy them if I had spare money(gotta save the dosh for suspension).

Yes I know about that manifold I am looking at it :), not to sure on it, hard to see the quality of it. But its pretty cheap and comes with an external wastegate and dump. Why photo shop? The mr2 in the pic is white lol

 

Not sure whether I would be better off getting a brand new manifold.

Edited by Pure-SX

As I said before via email Stephen, that turbo manifold looks like a complete piece of shit. I could just about weld better than those welds, and I'm a crap welder.

 

Couldn't see what you'd posted a link to though Shane - still waiting on approval to join ToyMods.

yae the mr2 in the pic is white (pearl white) but my car looks like no other mr2 i have ever seen

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.