Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

Why the f@$k would they change the strut top between models. I strongly doubt that is the case.

 

And yes, I'm trying to get some work done. I've been checking in here, but haven't felt a need to post.

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 284.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ur crazy 18" wheels on a 82 pay through ur ass for em myabe i should get 20"s ive seen it before

I can pick up brand new with tires for 1500, I can get lenso concept 5's for 1500 :P my current wheels are just 17" rip offs of the lensos :no2:

 

I want to repaint my car, blood orange? hawt

 

any suggestions? lol I need money now LOAN I wish

thats not bad...

 

while ur doin nothin stephen can u find me some HAWT 16" or 15" that look big

 

cheers

Get ones with a little dish Shane, would look PIYAMP on the MR2. Get the same rims as Adam shane? Show them what they look like on a real car? :P

 

hehe

I DID RESEARCH the single cams have a 3 bolt strut top and the twincams have a 4bolt

 

That is correct, The twincam's also have swaybars where as the single cams don't.

haha I love it when I am right, pew pew.

 

As far as I can tell all I need to convert to twinky struts is the strut top essentially, along with the strut of course lol.

fully sick ulleh lets do up a ae82 to be a TWINKY Yo, be fully sik wid ja supwoofa n da hairdryer and to be mad dog we'll weld da diff yO

 

RESPEKT

lol haha

 

FWD welded diff ftw hahahaha

 

I am crying now lol

lol, dude from Pedders called me just then saying he was having trouble getting a quote on a few parts, he tells me what sort of motor is in the a 2L? I was like um no its a 1.6 same size as standard. he was like well according to toyota your vin says it should be a 1.5L. I was like well the ae82's only came out in 1.6L's lol.

 

Was quite funny

hahahaha u might hav a ae80 or ae 81

 

they had the 3ac or 2ac i think

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.