Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

garrett GT28rs will do u good for something like 17psi and 320 hp ish

 

oil lines too and from turbo

probably have custom sump return fitting

oil coolers are good idear

oil catch can

fule pump / pumps carnt use stock rubber hose it;d probably split

 

then all ur guages

 

price tag just keeps getting bigger

ask michale with the xxxline skyline

Edited by ae174agze

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 285.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

your a slut adam,

 

yeah I know all the small things usually cost a shit load lol.

 

Adam need a sticker mate :)

A month? It's WAY more than that!!! It hasn't moved (at all) since the 22nd of July.

 

Just you wait till it is moving again. When it is moving, it'll REALLY move. I want to crack the block at Hidden Valley next time I take it out. :D

 

 

Thats not a good goal adam........

 

i need new suspention but more importantly, strut braces and my battery moved then things will start goin faster, hopefully next week ill get my big brakes on.

 

That corolla is heaps nice to drive aprt from not enough room in drivers side for legs :no2:

 

 

 

 

 

Love the gear box thou and where the shifter is, i want that box n shifter nob and gear boot in my car :P

Edited by wasfishing

Which Corolla,

 

And Adam did you or anyone else put sometime in my muffler?

 

I have ALOT I need to fix in the suspension dept.

 

I need new shocks, springs, bump stops, camber bolts, new CV's :P

 

While I am at it I will probably get whiteline shit fitted to.

Ohh ok. I see, I don't like the outside, however the Inside is very nice.

 

My ass is sore from Pedders :P

 

EFI FUEL TANK IS GOING IN TODAY BOOYA :no2:

Edited by Pure-SX

u gonna get lowerd springs and shit wile your at it

The car has lowered springs in it at the moment Andrew, its running king springs lows all around, previous owner saw it fit to cut a coil out of the rear springs.

 

I will more then likely be replacing the springs for a new set of King spring lows or Lovells.

 

As for shocks not sure yet.

 

I will more then likely be putting in a front and rear swaybar and maybe a few other things

yea i was drivin a brand new rolla i want 6 speed in my car mmmmmm

 

did anyone notice my edit of adams post?????????

yea i was drivin a brand new rolla i want a back seat so I can have sex with men in my car mmmmmm

 

did anyone notice my abnormally small penis?????????

 

 

No, I didn't notice your edit. *sarcasm* :P

hehe Adam found parts for my car yet bitch?

 

Shane hurry up and start govt. job lol.

ahahah bloody governtment jobs

Edited by ae174agze

hrrm not really only thing I learnt to do with computers at school was how to find games that werent blocked.

 

I have to figure out whether I need to get parts for the single cam ae82 or the twincam ae82

adam must be having a hard day at work........

 

 

um stephen i start on the 3rd FRREEEE PPPAAAARRRKKINNNGGGG

 

and ur car is a the rare single cam model :P

so i guess u would need single cam parts apart from ur motor which is a twincam!

That I am not to sure on, the rear is the same in both cars, The twincam has a 3 bolt strut top twincam has a 4bolt strut top, I think I have a 4 bolt if I remember correctly.

 

I am thinking about getting my guards rolled some more and getting 18's :P

Edited by Pure-SX

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.