Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

turbo will always be better that supercharger :)

 

love the wind but

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 285.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hrrm Could you price an LSD for my gearbox? E-series. I will get the mechanic to right down the serial numbers when they put the fuel tank in I am just to lazy lol.

 

ALL PRICES INCLUDE POSTAGE:

ATS Carbon LSD (C-series): $1,520

Cusco MZ Type LSD 1.5-Way (C-series): $952

Cusco RS Type LSD 1.5-Way (C-series): $1,113

KAAZ 1.5-Way LSD (C-series): $949

TRD LSD (C-series): $1,175

 

KAAZ 1.5-Way LSD (E-series): $1,028

KAAZ 2-Way LSD (E-series): $1,028

TRD LSD (E-series): $1,233

 

NOTE: The E-series LSD's are for the SW20 MR2, but as it used the E-series gearbox, they WILL fit your E-series gearbox. I've listed C-series prices in case your's turns out to be a C-series.

Serious? Can you provide me with a link. Would the fact that mine is an ae101 20V effect anything? Piping wouldnt work though lol

I don't think there's THAT much of a difference between the blacktop and silvertop is there? There would have to be some minor modifications, but that wouldn't be a huge deal.

 

EDIT: Oops, just remembered that the air flow sensors are different between AE101 and AE111.

 

 

any power estimates from that kit

Nope.

Edited by ancullen

is that with an ECU

 

edit: my bad what breed of ecu

Edited by ae174agze

is that with an ECU

 

And Stephen, a Blitz turbo kit for the AE111 Sprinter with K3-330R turbo, manifolds, external wastegate, intercooler, ecu, injectors and everything else needed would set you back $7,619.41, including postage. Not too bad a price actually.

boosting a 10.0 C/R probably not a good idear :)

 

4agze pistons :D

Edited by ae174agze

Anyway I would probably just use a gze block bolt the head on and be done with it. I wouldnt run higher then 15psi anywho.

 

Shane SC14 on ebay

Edited by Pure-SX

Not a Microtech - I could pretty much guarantee that. I don't know what Blitz would use. It may just be a reconfigured Toyota ECU.

 

As for boost a 10.5:1 compression ratio, it's not that big a deal. So long as low boost is used.

Good point, all though I am not sure how long my current motor would hold it. Depending on what goes down I might look at getting everything for it minus the rebuild, see how it goes, if it goes pop rebuild it simple.

 

I would guess it would be a remapped stock ecu.

 

Ohh well. 8000 for the blitz kit. I reckon I could get all I need for the same if not less

 

LOL Adam I realise there is 6days left, just letting old Shano know

 

Has anyone had any airconditioning work done up here? Any recomendations?

Edited by Pure-SX

Go to berimah auto electrics (not in berimah any more) they fixed all the broken ellectrics on my car.

 

Goin 4 lunch

I love Melissa's Takeaway in town mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

 

Andrew looks like a girl.

 

I want $$$ now, I want to get a loan :).

Edited by Pure-SX

steve likes boys,

 

THIS IS SPAM - TAKE IT EASY PLEASE GUYS

 

where can i pick up a new standerd clutch for an ae71

Edited by ancullen

Only because your long blonde hair confuses me :).

 

The dump? :D

 

Ask Adam he could help, also ask Gregor(sbox) may be able to help.

 

I need money now, pay day is tomorrow, will be broke again friday night no doubt.

Edited by Pure-SX

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.