Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

i can't go 17" as they wont fit the biggest i can go is 16" i think with very low profile

 

Thats sounds a bit pricey for strut braces doesnt it????????

Edited by wasfishing

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 286k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so steve are u planning on going turbo

Only time will tell I am afraid but at this point in time I will most probably doing it. But knowing me I will change my mind so many more times but most probably do it as I will probably start to assemble parts.

 

The strut braces might be SHINY?

 

Setting up an SC14 would probably cost more then turboing it lol, There is hardly enough room between the block and firewall as it is lol. Would have to muck around with plenum and crap to. Plus I like the turbo lag :)

Edited by Pure-SX

ahahah wasfishing you carnt even here ur wind ahahah exhaust leak

should probably fix that :)

 

if u go turbo

can you use the 20v head and the standerd gze ecu or will u have to go after market

Edited by ae174agze

Probably just a 4agze bottom end, maybe an E-series LSD g/box.

 

Possible to get prices?

 

Also what can you get?

 

Thank you for the price on rims lol, I don't think they would suit the rolla though rofl. Thats without tires of course yeah? Can you post a side on pic if possible?

These are new parts prices. Not second-hand gear. I could get you an LSD to suit either a C-series or an E-series gearbox though.

 

 

 

i can't go 17" as they wont fit the biggest i can go is 16" i think with very low profile

 

Thats sounds a bit pricey for strut braces doesnt it????????

Cusco strut braces. And that includes postage. The actual strut braces themselves only cost about $140. Unfortunately I can't seem to get a discount on postage, even though I'm bulk buying, but I'm hoping that if we can get enough of an order together, that I'll get a discount that way.

And Stephen, a Blitz turbo kit for the AE111 Sprinter with K3-330R turbo, manifolds, external wastegate, intercooler, ecu, injectors and everything else needed would set you back $7,619.41, including postage. Not too bad a price actually.

Edited by ancullen

What the fark are you talking about Andrew, your on the crack again arnt you?

 

Hrrm Could you price an LSD for my gearbox? E-series. I will get the mechanic to right down the serial numbers when they put the fuel tank in I am just to lazy lol.

 

I thought you were talking about the engine bulk buy etc.

Edited by Pure-SX

And Stephen, a Blitz turbo kit for the AE111 Sprinter with K3-330R turbo, manifolds, external wastegate, intercooler, ecu, injectors and everything else needed would set you back $7,619.41, including postage. Not too bad a price actually.

 

Serious? Can you provide me with a link. Would the fact that mine is an ae101 20V effect anything? Piping wouldnt work though lol

reallllyyy

 

is there any turbo 20v's in darwin atm

 

any power estimates from that kit

 

yesss external waste gate = screamer PiPe

Edited by ae174agze

Yeah, Daniels old ae86 is a "20V" turbo, gze block 20V head. Insanely quick :)

OMFG JUST SUPERCHARGE IT U NOOB!!!!!

 

 

someone gimme a hatchi or sumthin i can drift

 

u know daniel did a straight swap 86 for the silvia

Yeah I know, I cried when Rhys told me that. f@$k the silvia off, 86 ftw

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.