Ella

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is is my mates corolla that might be for sale soon there going to organise some shit with the insurance company then

i'll let you know wearther its being parted out or sold as one

post-4287-1191485166_thumb.jpg

post-4287-1191484516_thumb.jpg this engine here dosn't use a drop of oil its in really good condish

post-4287-1191484312_thumb.jpg

leser damage than i got told

Edited by ae174agze

How f@$king sick is that manifold though?

I'd seen the inlet manifold before. Both the inlet and exhaust are nice. But only if you're prepared to pay $1,000 (Australian) for the exhaust before getting a turbo or any of the other gear you'd need. Then another $700-800 for the inlet. And please note the exhaust manifold is for a blacktop - there may not be any difference, but who knows?

looks alright i like the supercharger thou...

still got boost

don't think i like driving the mr2 atm gave me the shits this morning

I'll give you $500 for the MR2. PM me to arrange when I can pick it up. :no:

is is my mates corolla that might be for sale soon there going to organise some shit with the insurance company then

i'll let you know wearther its being parted out or sold as one

leser damage than i got told

It's too f@$ked to bother with. Let the insurance company deal with it and take the money and run. Run all the way to me and buy my AE71. It doesn't use any oil (as far as I know, not that I've had it running) and it's got a 1.6L. :wink:

lol, Adam it says in the description to say whether its for a silvertop or blacktop. I just can't get over how good they look, bling/quality wise. Thing is there from thailand lol.

As far as I know, the exhaust is the same however the inlet manifold is different I believe as the throttles are a different size?

Dum dee dum

The AE71 ain't using any oil as it ain't running hehe

Edited by Pure-SX