Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

No I am investigating.....

 

I'm bored, Tim turn the rolla into a twinky :P

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so adam do i get the konis and ebaich or the tokico ones and ebaich???

 

HHHEELEPPPP!!!!!

 

if i got the meridian one ill oredernext week konis i dunno coz adam wont give me anyinfo on who its comin from......

well buy me a twincam and ill do it :P

lol.

 

If all goes to plan I will have a 4agte, IF ALL GOES TO PLAN TOUCH WOOD. Trying to find someone for the manifold

Got a few names,

 

Troy(buzurk)

Wereabout engineering

TPL

and a few others that kno to weld :P

so adam do i get the konis and ebaich or the tokico ones and ebaich???

 

HHHEELEPPPP!!!!!

 

if i got the meridian one ill oredernext week konis i dunno coz adam wont give me anyinfo on who its comin from......

http://www.twosrus.com/

 

Remember the pricing is in US dollars.

 

I'm happy to let you know that one because they've got a website. Many of my other contacts don't. This company also has a good range of stuff for other Toyotas.

nah i just felt like killing the thread :wink:

 

 

 

nah.... shit happens thats all. :P

adam I'm gunna kill u, thats the place I'm gettin a quote from atm

 

they don't have ebaich springs on there site.......

 

please explain

dramatic drums happen

 

dun dun dun dun dun

 

.....

 

ANSWERS I DEMAND ANSWERS

No offence Adam, but I am not the only one spamming these days, I am sure you are aware of this.

 

Every single one of us is guilty, including yourself.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.