Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

didnt actually go in there n look lolz how do u order with a credit card??? i don't hav one....

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 284.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well.... u use a credit card to order. simple.

 

 

so the solution. get a credit card :P

Or set up a deal with someone who has a credit card nub

Thats a good idea Adam, I might take use of the service, might even throw you a 4 pack of Vodka Cruisers :P

If you'd been sourcing parts through me (as it looked like might have happened at one point), you would have been paying me cash, and I would have paid on credit card. That way I get credit card points. :P If there's a credit card fee, that is counted as part of the purchase price.

Whats your limit? :P

 

But yeah Adam when time gets closer and I start to assemble and purchase parts I will tell you what I need, you can source them(still won't give me the contact details of most of your suppliers lol) and you can price them for me.

I've got a $500 limit, but I pretty much use the credit card like a debit card - I've only paid interest twice. I can increase my limit to at least $1,000 at any point if I need to, but I should never need to as I put the money on the credit card before placing the order. I used to have the card at a $2,000 limit, but I lowered it when I moved in with Alley and gave her a linked card.

 

I can't give you the contact details of some suppliers because they won't appreciate a constant stream of details with item queries. They simply take an order an fill it. Plus because I've built a good relationship with them, they give me good prices. :P

 

EDIT: If any of you can find better prices than I can, I'm pretty happy to place an order with whoever has the best price. I do prefer to buy in bulk where possible as it means we can save on shipping and we can sometimes get even better prices again!

Edited by ancullen

Hrrm get me some prices on engine internals

 

Pistons

Bearings

Headgasket

Rods

ARP for everything. head/rods etc.

Manifold for a 20V(i wish)(I wish I could get the blitz manifold seperately)

chicken supremo burger at nandos with cheddar cheese w/ regular chips w/ large drink

and an engine rebuilt kit(gaskets/orings etc)

adam. :P same as my limit. lol. commbank?

ftw... hehe. wow had to check over my card twice cos the singature is wearing off my card

I have got to get off my ass and get a small credit card.

Yep, Commonwealth Bank. They're really bad for the signatures wearing off. My last one had it happen, and it was a replacement for one where the signature wore off. I've only had my current one about six months and it's already getting hard to see. And they are meant to last three years or something!?!?!

yeah. i just went over mine again....

 

you can't get in too much trouble with a $500 credit card..... even casual on about $250 a week :P

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.