November 9, 200718 yr comment_208349 Rego bent me over and did horrible things to me.....The coupe will never see the road again :lol: I should have the new addition and the KE55 there though 8| Report
November 12, 200718 yr Author comment_208765 So we have: Trendact - 04 Corolla Sprinter Thomo - KE30 (come on thomo bring the collection in you know you want to) Whiterolla - 02 Corolla SX turbo Philba - KE70 Sammo - KE30 and KE?? Rolla Boy - wags 7 Cars so we have 3 spots to fill. Edited November 12, 200718 yr by Trendact Report
November 12, 200718 yr comment_208788 KE55 will be sold before then, I will ask new owner if he will bring it...and I shall keep harassing Spoontah Steve to bring his in....And I may be able to get another one too. Report
November 12, 200718 yr Author comment_208833 I think Steve is already booked in with the CCG going by posts on toymods. Report
November 13, 200718 yr comment_208856 Bah...He's just scared to admit his car is a COROLLA hahahaha Report
November 13, 200718 yr Author comment_208958 We will just have to point out ALL of the COROLLA bits on his car then. Report
November 14, 200718 yr comment_209132 Brett, If you need any help setting up we should have some CCG guys onsite from about 8am getting prepared so just give them a yell if you need them. Yes the CCG has some Corolla's mixed in but it gives you guys a chance to convert them to the RollaClub. Cheers Jeremy Report
November 14, 200718 yr Author comment_209209 Just put them all next to us.....that way they will feel like they are with us any way.....hahahahahaha Report
November 14, 200718 yr comment_209304 Haven't got any ties with CCG :lolcry: If i don't go to the gold coast i can make it :hmm: Report
November 14, 200718 yr comment_209305 Good stuff, as we both know, your car will draw a huge crowd Report
November 19, 200718 yr comment_210301 Hey. How are we looking for Marques? Are rollaclub people meeting up before or cruising with everyone else? Looking forward to it! Report
November 19, 200718 yr comment_210308 I'm not sure the wagon will be there....it's a bit too shit Report
November 19, 200718 yr Author comment_210324 Myself and one or two othrs will be setting up but if any would like to do the cruise they can. Are you still showing 2 cars sammo? So what if it is shit, the sprinter is not in show condition either but it will be there. Wags is a work in progress just like most of our cars. Edited November 19, 200718 yr by Trendact Report
November 19, 200718 yr comment_210330 I'm not sure the wagon will be there....it's a bit too shit Ah....Geoff....you've seen my car haven't you? It can't be any worse than mine. I think the only thing that could more rust would be something that has been sitting in a paddock for the last 40 years Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now