ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning all.... well. afternoon, but hey, who cares about technicalities...

There is a charge of $5.00 per club member to have your vehicle on display.

adam? I'm bringing 3 cars..... any ideas?

(i know i replied first... but i still forgot to finish the form :yes:)

edit: should have done it at work..... instead of uni!

can't scan it OR print it here.... :y:

Edited by zmit

I'm not sure what to do. I'm a bit concerned about leaving my car at the showgrounds overnight (for two nights), but considering some of the other very nice cars that should be on display, I'm probably worrying for no reason.

Obviously if you need your car, then there's no way it can be left overnight.

At this stage only Stephen has put in an entry form - yes, I too was surprised that Stephen is the only organised one. :yes: :y: I'm sure we all agree that we only want to put our cars on display if it's to be part of a club display, not as individuals. I am willing to put the GT-Four and black Corolla on display, but am really not fussed if we don't do anything. I had planned on having Alley's TA22 ready to put on display, but have not had the facilities to be able to accomplish this. So realistically the only car I have that's worth looking at is the GT-Four.

With the above in mind, am I to assume that RollaClub's entry would be:

Stephen's AE82

My GT-Four & possibly ZZE122R

Shane's AW11

This would be a decent display, but do we really want to bother?

If we do enter, I'll probably also take some loose parts to try and sell, as I think we can swap/sell parts at the extravaganza too.

Edited by ancullen

i can throw my white one in.... hey... at least it has a 4AGE in it!

engines on display...

4AGE 16v

4AGE 20v

4AGZE

some dodgy crappy celica engine with a turbo

:yes:

Adam... I'm not sure if i want to be associated with your trading shenanigans...

Edited by zmit

Is it true, Adam exepts direct bank deposits, cheque/money order, credit cards(sorry no amex) and reach arounds? :yes:

The more I think about it the more reluctant I become, as I really don't want anything to be happening to the Corolla as I am deeply considering selling and upgrading.

i can throw my white one in.... hey... at least it has a 4AGE in it!

engines on display...

4AGE 16v

4AGE 20v

4AGZE

some dodgy crappy celica engine with a turbo

:yes:

Adam... I'm not sure if i want to be associated with your trading shenanigans...

An engine display would be cool. But I could put that entire display on by myself. And not just a 4A-GE 16v, 4A-GE 20v, and 4A-GZE, but also a 13T, 13T-GEU/13T-GZEU, and until recently a 4K-C. :y: :P :yes:

Is it true, Adam exepts direct bank deposits, cheque/money order, credit cards(sorry no amex) and reach arounds? :yes:

The more I think about it the more reluctant I become, as I really don't want anything to be happening to the Corolla as I am deeply considering selling and upgrading.

Don't forget BJ's. :yes:

carnt have me car there as i need it so i'm a no go altho maby if i have my engine here i can throw it on a stand and have people look at the awsormness of a 4agte :y:

if the darn thing ever arrives f@$k

It won't arrive - you've been ripped off.