ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Daven, we definitely need your car entered now, as the club has made a commitment to enter four cars.

Andrew - if there was any doubt about whether or not your car would be available you shouldn't have entered. We have now made a commitment to have four cars entered, and we need to back that commitment.

Tsk tsk tsk Andrew, it has been a well known fact that the cars would have to remain at the showgrounds over the weekend, your gheyness overwhelms and dissapoints me.

Could have said something like well engine is arriving and am putting it in the car.......

Pew pew turbo $$ :bash:

But yeah I will be cleaning the fcuk out of the car I still haven't managed to give the rolla a good clean after the paint, still got a few greasy finger marks all over it. Need to polish the bonnet as well. Along with fit new radiator/window washer/vacuum lines.

Tsk tsk tsk Andrew, it has been a well known fact that the cars would have to remain at the showgrounds over the weekend, your gheyness overwhelms and dissapoints me.

Wow! You know it's bad when Stephen says you're gay!

It should be okay, so long as Daven gets his entry form to me. :bash:

It would want to...

Plus it should shift a lot quicker. If I go to the track day on 8 June I'll have to try and get some video footage so you can hear your fully sik quik shifts... brus. :dance:

so u can hear it crunch 2nd to 3rd n 3rd to 4th

but come get footage of me on slicks :lmao:

Hopefully my camera works. It hasn't yet, so it probably won't this time. I should have just spent $300 instead of $600 and got a permanent in car camera setup. :dance:

And yes, there will be only two Corollas in our 'RollaClub' display. Typical RollaClub 'effort'. I'll be speaking to anyone who is interested at the Extravaganza about the meeting to be held on the 28th to see if I can get people to attend and join a Toyota club.

Can someone look after my car while its there? i don't think ill be comin down anytime early on sat as my bday is friday so I'm gunna b plastered lol

Get f@$ked. I don't recall you inviting any of us to the celebration. So why would we want to look after your car? :dance:

I'll be there by the cars all weekend. I might go for a wander to check out the other displays and maybe grab some food, but that would be it.