ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looking neat there...which reminds me i should do a degreaser on my engine before the show, i got oil spots here and there.

i'll be able to do Saturday Adam, probably afternoon shift, til jus before close or when i can get a ride home (if i'm not driving down)

Hopefully i can get everything sorted the day i'm back otherwise it'll just be horrors....

Not long now.

Okey dokey. I've got a problem. :P

Apparently there will be a CAMS officials training dude coming up from down south to hold a session on Sunday 15 June. I only found out on Saturday. As there is supposedly a lack of officials for the V8's, I will now be trying to be an official for the V8 weekend so we don't risk losing this event. To be an official I need this further training session, so I won't be able to attend the Extravaganza on the Sunday. :P Which also means I need you guys to look after the RollaClub display on the Sunday. We can't really leave it alone, as we'll have Bridge Toyota's vehicles on display and they need to be looked after and people need to be directed towards Bridge Toyota's display so they buy new Toyotas. I also want to have a register of interest for a Toyota club with contact details so I can get in touch with people and let them know when & where a meeting will be held.

Could I have some volunteers? If one of you can't sit there all day and do it, could you let me know when you'll be available so the job can be split up? This has to happen.

Well if that's the case, i'll probably there on Sunday instead of Saturday, hopefully i can change shifts at work..

I'll pop down Saturday though to check out the display and stuff, so if i do come Sunday, then i know what to do and where things are..

I prefer to take the morning shift (what time does it start again?) if someone is willing to do afternoon or visa versa.

The show is open from 9am to 4pm on both the Saturday and Sunday. That's seven hours each day, but I would suggest that 8-8:30am would be a good time to turn up so the cars can be given a quick wipe with a chamois to keep them shiny and get rid of any dust. That's eight hours in total, so I'd suggest four hour shifts, one from 8am to 12pm, one from 12pm to 4pm.

Daven, will you be right to do 8-12?

Andrew, can you do 12-4?

Yeah, should be fine for me. As what Andrew has said, i'm guessing all the material needed for interests in the NT Toyota Club should be there already if you got them on Saturday, Rollaclub shouldn't be any problems, since i don't think any will have rolla's but hopefully a few will be interested to join up.

Mainly just want to promote the Toyota club, but we can mention how easy it is to join RollaClub.

Cars need to be dropped off by 6pm Friday night. I want to aim to get it done by 5pm. I've taken Friday off work, and will be available to give anyone a ride home that may need one.

Awesome! Got most of Friday as well to get the car prep'd. Should we meet somewhere before dropping off the cars there or just meet at the showgrounds? Maybe i should give the car the wash Friday afternoon-ish, that'll be better.

Will the officials sort out the placement for the cars, or do each individual club do that? And did we have a banner as well?

I figure we'll just meet at the Showgrounds. I do need to work out how I'm going to drop off the GT-Four and get back home to my Corolla so I can drop you guys off at your homes.

Officials will have a placement guide for the cars, or at least where the clubs are going.

No, we don't have a banner, but tomorrow after work I'll be making up flyers and info about cars and stuff. :P