October 13, 200718 yr comment_203090 hello again guys...on my ke20 i am in the process of puttin 17x7.5's on it.. on the front the left wheel sticks out about 3/4 of an inch more than the right one? and ideas? thanks Report
October 14, 200718 yr comment_203133 I can draw on extensive experience of bending 20 series Corolla's. I had the same problem a while back and it was fixed by changing the engine cross member. Other causes could be bent LCA, or buggered ball joint (doubtful) Report
October 14, 200718 yr Author comment_203181 yeh thanks guys I'm pretty sure all the bal joints are stuffed but i have to take the wheels of when i get a chanch and make sure spacers are exactly the same size. whick I'm pretty sure they are the same...and i will have 2 make sure there is the same clerarance from the wheel and strut... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now