October 13, 200718 yr comment_203125 I've been searching for a picture of a KE55 rear sway bar but to no avail does any one have one? Or they could take a pic of one while its on their car Report
October 28, 200718 yr comment_205669 I have one for sale if you want it mate. Here is a pic of it still on the diff, reason i took it out = Diff was shagged and i put a banjo in there. Edited October 28, 200718 yr by Trent-KE30 Report
June 3, 200818 yr Author comment_250509 Does any one have a picture or diagram from a workshop manual on how/where they attach to the car as i have been under my car and looked under an early KE55 and I still can't see how they work so linkage/monting point pictures would be great :bash: Report
June 3, 200818 yr comment_250543 fitted one to my old '35. Just welded the body mounts on as there were no mounting pionts in the floor pan. Report
June 3, 200818 yr comment_250553 Monday I'll be pulling my KE55 (Lola) apart - I'll try and get a picture for you then. Report
June 3, 200818 yr Author comment_250597 Coln72: Thats what I thought i would do if I found a donr or just replicate on using 3mm steel Ancullen: Thanks mate that would be awesome Edited June 3, 200818 yr by lappy Report
June 4, 200818 yr comment_250926 Why do you need a rear bar for. Had one on my '35 and it would inside wheel spin like crazy. Actually would come to a stop on one roundabout. Makes the rear end really stiff in roll and to make the most of it you need a LSD. Fitted one to my KE20 and later removed it as it was very oversteery with the locker. Would be looking out the side windows in 3rd gear :dance: when powering out of corners on the local autocross track with the rear bar fitted. Report
June 5, 200818 yr Author comment_251055 It's for my road car not my speedway car. I want one because even now its lowered the back is still very soft and has some body roll so with a rear sway bar this willl eliminate it, Thats what i thought anyway so this looked like the easiest way to eliminate it Report
June 5, 200818 yr comment_251120 As I said, I had issues with it spinning up the inside wheel with the rear bar. Give it a go, you can always take it back off if it sucks. Report
June 6, 200818 yr Author comment_251158 Oh ok I thought they were both on race cars. Did the '35 have a locker? because mine is just a standard open centre Report
June 19, 200818 yr Author comment_254433 Hey Ancullen did you get a chance to to take a picture of the sway bar mounting? Report
June 20, 200818 yr comment_254725 road ke35 had a single spinner in it and with the rear bar it was useless in the tighter stuff. Good for more open sweepers though. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now