Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sdma Hillclimb - October 28th

Featured Replies

Hey Rollaclub guys,

 

who's coming out for a run/look see next weekend?

 

Would be good to meet a few more of you out there, even if you arent racing!

 

Cheers,

 

Michael

  • Replies 41
  • Views 44.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm running, looks like paul may double enter in my rolla

bout time brett killed the ae71 of death too i think, i'll twist his arm this week

GODDAMMIT!!! Why can't I have money/helmet/cams license etc. But I'll turn up to watch either someone trying to break their car or some handbrake action

Edited by philba

  • Author

Sounds good guys!! Will have to come up and say Hi, i'll be all alone in the blue rolla, don't have any other family members entering this time. don't think i'll be going much faster than last time, but who cares its all about the fun i guess :)

Not likely got alot of stuff on between now and Xmas. I will come and say hi at some at some stage in the day but, November 25th is out due to Marques in the Park and December 9th is out due to the Brinabella Open. The AE71 of death is available if someone wants to have a go but.

  • Author

hey trendact, i can hear excuses for the nov and dec events, but what about the october one? I wanna see this ae71 of death!

I have a meeting to go to on Tuesday night so depends on what happens at this meeting to if I go or not. Also my Cams lic.. has expired so the cost of that plus entry plus membership (as rally club membership has also expired) all adds up and funds are not that great. Also got to get the Corolla Sprinter on the road asap as well for the wife.

 

Would love to go out and show everyone how to bend a car but :)

mmm, I'm reading excuse, excuse, excuse, anyone else??

 

haha

From who? Me or Brett?

From who? Me or Brett?

 

c. all of the above.

 

I'll be there with the new wheels & tyres trying to avoid doing something really dumb again - local clowns have had enough mileage out of the handbrake episode.

 

Michael, you need to hang out with us - purpose of the day is to goad Thomo into actually driving his car hard (or crashing). Either he or I need to crack into the 55s this Sunday.

 

New tyres are feeling pretty good so far - car is going where I point it and holding more speed through corners.

till you hit the track, i didnt spend two hours adjusting, that took 2 min., it was all sabotage!!!

 

and paul is double entered in the 30, he will make me REALY look stoopid, same car, way faster, shit

That just means you'll have to push it even harder. At least now you've got an excuse NOT to crash the car, even if it is to let someone else have a drive

till you hit the track, i didnt spend two hours adjusting, that took 2 min., it was all sabotage!!!

 

Mate, I drive around the track with my flaming handbrake on - I don't need anyone else to sabotage my car, I'm quite capable of doing it myself. But I am a little worried about those tie rod ends - that was a lot of adjusting. 8-)

 

and paul is double entered in the 30, he will make me REALY look stoopid, same car, way faster, shit

 

And you will pull your finger out so that you aren't totally ashamed. 8-) We'll try to rig up my little bullet cam in your car for a run of yours and Pauls so you can see the difference.

 

But yeah - I'm looking forward to seeing what time your car can do in the hands of someone who isn't a nanna.

 

Yes, I'm enjoying my last few days of bragging rights.

  • Author

Hahaha, love the competition between Thomo and Todd.. its gonna be good fun this weekend.

 

Thanks Todd I will take u up on that offer, should keep all the rollas together LOL. I just picked up my new super sticky tyres so hopefully I might be getting a bit quicker, I really wanna break the lap record for the class!!

 

Oh well we will have to wait and see I guess. I better put my entry form in!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.