Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

don't know, wet track, handbrake,.... mmm i think you'll be in trouble

Nah, wet track will make it easier to drag the arse around when I leave the handbrake on - and corners will just look like I'm a wannabe drifter.

You're just going to go backwards into a tyre wall - you know it. You'll try too hard to finally beat me and whoops - the Thomo Tailout Special will be spinning like a top off the track. :y:

I am so going to get my arse kicked this Sunday. :)

Edited by Toddski

Good day - first run I lowered my PB from 56.01 to 54.63. That pissed Thomo off no end.

I didn't do better, but Thomo pulled out a blinder of a run on his 4th and lowered his PB from 56.13 to 54.31...

Yes, the sod beat me. Finally goaded him too far. I'm happy for you - really I am... :D

Back to the drawing board - and yes, I'll fix avatar soon...

Edited by Toddski

o yea, paul and i have evil plans for your motor, better start saving, yes for the motor parts, but your going to need to get the wife some nice jewlery to get this stuff ok'd

can't have you using the slow car excuse can i??

honestly, it was a freak run for me, you ran that time twice in a row, i'll admit your still better than me, but I'm catching

Congrats guys, good to see u both bypassed the 55 second bracket and went straight to the 54's!! Todd, you should have hung around they had a 2nd place trophy with your name on it. Only 2nd but thats ok :D

Good work Thomo good to see you pick up 1st place.

I was very happy as well with the day, I finally managed to pick up 1st place as well in class, with a pb of 52.93

Only problem is that its 0.09 seconds off the lap record for the class!!!! So close!!

Anyway... always next time.