Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sdma Hillclimb - October 28th

Featured Replies

I'm out :y:

 

Exam period next 3 weeks :) it's all bad

  • Replies 41
  • Views 44.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

please don't rain, please don't rain, please don't rain

please don't rain, please don't rain, please don't rain

 

What he said - even though it'll give me a distinct advantage (my snail pace will be faster than Thomo's piroutte - back up - take off - piroutte - back up - take off - repeat for each corner).

don't know, wet track, handbrake,.... mmm i think you'll be in trouble

don't know, wet track, handbrake,.... mmm i think you'll be in trouble

 

Nah, wet track will make it easier to drag the arse around when I leave the handbrake on - and corners will just look like I'm a wannabe drifter.

 

You're just going to go backwards into a tyre wall - you know it. You'll try too hard to finally beat me and whoops - the Thomo Tailout Special will be spinning like a top off the track. :y:

 

I am so going to get my arse kicked this Sunday. :)

Edited by Toddski

LOL nice avatar Todd :)

 

All part of the plan to goad Thomo into trying to hard to beat me and going off - only way I'm going to keep him from beating my time. :y:

  • Author

man i'm thinking the same as u guys it better not rain. I'm stuffed if it rains on sunday. Come on sunshine.

1:30 in the morning, just checked oil, water, bla bla bla, and painted bonnet! ha ha no way is it going to be dry in 6 hours, anyone want to add their fingerprints?

Will those fingerprints be used against me?

Good day - first run I lowered my PB from 56.01 to 54.63. That pissed Thomo off no end.

 

I didn't do better, but Thomo pulled out a blinder of a run on his 4th and lowered his PB from 56.13 to 54.31...

 

Yes, the sod beat me. Finally goaded him too far. I'm happy for you - really I am... :D

 

Back to the drawing board - and yes, I'll fix avatar soon...

Edited by Toddski

post-1141-1193549419_thumb.jpg

 

wheres your tod, hahaha, better make the most of this while i can, this race is going to run forever hey!

o yea, paul and i have evil plans for your motor, better start saving, yes for the motor parts, but your going to need to get the wife some nice jewlery to get this stuff ok'd

 

can't have you using the slow car excuse can i??

 

honestly, it was a freak run for me, you ran that time twice in a row, i'll admit your still better than me, but I'm catching

  • Author

Congrats guys, good to see u both bypassed the 55 second bracket and went straight to the 54's!! Todd, you should have hung around they had a 2nd place trophy with your name on it. Only 2nd but thats ok :D

 

Good work Thomo good to see you pick up 1st place.

 

I was very happy as well with the day, I finally managed to pick up 1st place as well in class, with a pb of 52.93

 

Only problem is that its 0.09 seconds off the lap record for the class!!!! So close!!

 

Anyway... always next time.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.