Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sdma Hillclimb - October 28th

Featured Replies

Ah well, had to happen sooner or later. Don't sell yourself short Thomo, that was a good run. Now you've done it, you'll be able to repeat it. Bastard... :D

 

I have a couple of trophies - a first place one as well. 8-) Nice, aren't they. :)

 

So I got 2nd place in Type 1/2 - which means I finally beat Martin Crombie fair and square. WOOHOO! OK, losing to Thomo sucks but finally beating Martin is excellent. I'm sure Martin will be motivated to fix the niggling problems with the Gemini and come back and whup me but boy was it good to finally be able to give him some real competition.

 

And good work Michael - next meet you'll find those .09 secs. Warmer track maybe. Less fuel. I'd say loose a few pounds but we wouldn't be able to see you then. :lolcry: Good work on the first place!

 

I'm tired, I'm off to bed.

 

But I'm still bloody chuffed that a cheap little car can get around the track that quick - new found respect for my little Rolla.

 

Guess I'd better start saving...

  • Replies 41
  • Views 44.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anyone know what record i need to chase? 0-1600 type 3

 

beat tod, need new chalenge

anyone know what record i need to chase? 0-1600 type 3

 

50.05 set by Mr Nordsvan in an MX5.

 

Goodluck! 8-)

 

I'm chasing 52.34... Yeah, right.

 

beat tod, need new chalenge

 

By .3 of a second. There's always next meet buddy boy. Race is on for first in to the 53s. :D

Congratulations Thomo :)

 

Good try Todd :lolcry:

 

And great to see a Corolla 1-2 :D

 

Just neeed to make it a Corolla 1-2-3 when I can get my heap out there.......... :D

I have a video of Stevumi drifting most of the track if anyone wants it :D

I do have some pics/vids of the day. I will bring them to tomorrow night's meeting

Hats off to all of you, great effort by everyone. Todd and Thomo you will be beating me when the next meet rolls around, really impressive times.

 

'Rolla pride B)

 

Now back to econometrics for me :D

Edited by Tayles

  • 3 weeks later...

Said video

 

Hillclimb Drift- (Warning: don't try this, they don't really appreciate it that much :lolcry: )

 

Hillclimb Drift- (Warning: don't try this, they don't really appreciate it that much :hmm: )

 

Powers that be might not - but the crowd loves it! :lolcry:

Exams done and dusted, see you at the next race :lolcry:

 

Nice wheels Todd! White on White FTW!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.