micky_tee

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not likely got alot of stuff on between now and Xmas. I will come and say hi at some at some stage in the day but, November 25th is out due to Marques in the Park and December 9th is out due to the Brinabella Open. The AE71 of death is available if someone wants to have a go but.

I have a meeting to go to on Tuesday night so depends on what happens at this meeting to if I go or not. Also my Cams lic.. has expired so the cost of that plus entry plus membership (as rally club membership has also expired) all adds up and funds are not that great. Also got to get the Corolla Sprinter on the road asap as well for the wife.

Would love to go out and show everyone how to bend a car but :)

From who? Me or Brett?

c. all of the above.

I'll be there with the new wheels & tyres trying to avoid doing something really dumb again - local clowns have had enough mileage out of the handbrake episode.

Michael, you need to hang out with us - purpose of the day is to goad Thomo into actually driving his car hard (or crashing). Either he or I need to crack into the 55s this Sunday.

New tyres are feeling pretty good so far - car is going where I point it and holding more speed through corners.

till you hit the track, i didnt spend two hours adjusting, that took 2 min., it was all sabotage!!!

Mate, I drive around the track with my flaming handbrake on - I don't need anyone else to sabotage my car, I'm quite capable of doing it myself. But I am a little worried about those tie rod ends - that was a lot of adjusting. 8-)

and paul is double entered in the 30, he will make me REALY look stoopid, same car, way faster, shit

And you will pull your finger out so that you aren't totally ashamed. 8-) We'll try to rig up my little bullet cam in your car for a run of yours and Pauls so you can see the difference.

But yeah - I'm looking forward to seeing what time your car can do in the hands of someone who isn't a nanna.

Yes, I'm enjoying my last few days of bragging rights.

Hahaha, love the competition between Thomo and Todd.. its gonna be good fun this weekend.

Thanks Todd I will take u up on that offer, should keep all the rollas together LOL. I just picked up my new super sticky tyres so hopefully I might be getting a bit quicker, I really wanna break the lap record for the class!!

Oh well we will have to wait and see I guess. I better put my entry form in!!!