Rollaclub Nt 2008 Championship Series

ancullen

In 2008, lets have some fun as a club. I want to see more of you competing in motorsport, so to encourage that, in 2008 we will run the RollaClub NT 2008 Championship Series.

This series will comprise of the following events:

NAMSC Lapsprints/Streetcar Shootout (approximately eight events)

NAMSC Motorkhana Series (approximately ten events)

Possibly a drags event if we can get our cars entered

The conditions of the series are as follows:

- Only vehicles with a Toyota A-series engine may enter.

- Points will be awarded to drivers for each event they enter, with 10 points for first, 9 points for second, and so on down to 10th position. Any lower than 10th and no points are awarded.

- There will be approximately twenty events in the series. It is not compulsory to attend each event, but no points will be awarded for events not entered. To win points you must enter said event and get a result of tenth or higher. Whoever has the most points at the end of the year is the winner.

If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask in a post below.

I will provide dates for the events when NAMSC releases their event dates.

Edited by ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely you'll have good suspension in by then???

And yes, I purposefully limited myself to the KE55. I was tempted to include ZZ-series engines though, as it would allow Meg and possibly some others to enter.

Of course, we could always allow anyone to enter (no engine restriction), but anyone with a Toyota automatically gets five bonus points a round. :)

EDIT: Please note that I have a disadvantage in that I won't be able to attend the race meet held on the first weekend of August as I'll be on the Rejex Rally. NAMSC generally schedule a lapsprints only event for that weekend.

Edited by ancullen

All depends what breed you're selling I suppose. And what size they are.

So can I count you all in for the 2008 series? Andrew, you should definitely enter, whether it be in the AE102 or the AE71.

Edited by ancullen

yeah i like the way the 102 handles as well

like the semi bucket seets :):D:D:D

i want one of those seets in the ae71

and

if i was going to look into getting coilovers would i get second hand cheaper ones cos i'm fairly cheap atm ???

or wait up and get new ones.

check this out

http://www.ajps.com.au/corolla.html

Edited by ae174agze