Rollaclub Nt 2008 Championship Series

ancullen

You have a few months to get it ready, surely wouldnt take that long. Ideally if I go without an initial rebuild I would like to have the car running turbo'd for the first drags, then rebuilt for the second running higher boost etc.

Suspension should be in next weekend.(not this weekend)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It it aint a rotor it aint a motor

Rather be pissed off then pissed on(piston) :evil:

Munch munch pistons for lunch :(

4ag(z)(t)e pwn all

Ohh 3sgte to :sob:

don't forget Shane saturday is for Gregor you can have sunday.

But yeah on topic, Adam keep us updated mate

Good job so far

Edited by Pure-SX

An alternative might be to have bonus points to see who can come closest to getting the same best time on both the first and second drag. :(

How am I supposed to get close if the car is running higher boost and is turbo'd?

If you wanted to cheat that would be a good way to go. Not very honourable though.

??? You said person who gets cloest to the original time? More power, off throttle at 1/2 track on the second meet(car will hopefully be quicker/more powerful then)

but if u gho down the track as n/a then turbo i would hope u would be the one having the best improvment unless my car eats urs lolz

No shit idiot :evil:

It depends which way we went. If we go for most improved, then to cheat you could back off on the first run of the year, then on the second run you'd just need to do the best you could. Obviously if you improve the car during the year and we're running for consistency, THEN you'd need to back off on the second run to try and match the first run.

Might scratch most improved/consistency idea. We'll just go with fastest as it's easiest.

Lola will be run in the Championship. Lola will be run in the Streetcar Shootout. Lola will be scrutineering ready by the time the first race meet rolls around - maybe not the February Fun Day, but definitely for Round One on March 2. I think I'll take the GT-Four out for the Fun Day.

• 4 weeks later...