Jac Unoffical Cruise 16th Feb

Valandor

well you guys wanted it.

now you got it.

its not an official cruise but its still gonna be a cruise i decided to organise with a bit of a differance.

I will be asking for a gold coin donation that I can put towards a bonus for the winner and for the club.

if you don't have a camera or phone with a camera you can still come and enjoy the cruise but wont be able to take the winnings and wont be asked to give a gold coin donation.

Now the detials of the cruise.

Its a Cryptic Scavenger Hunt.

basically instead of being told what roads you go down to get some where you get clues and you need to take pictures of what the clue is asking you to.

Data changed to 1st of march

Let me know who is in.

Edited by Valandor

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Yeah. thats probably better for me. by then my car will be all fixed up ill be back at school so during the week isnt really the best for me.

id love to come as it will be good. i look forward to this cruise!

Edited by Murderess-KE55

• 1 month later...

date is set for the 16th of feb

meeting up ate ETSA park at 10 am hopeing for a 10:30 departure.

bring camera of sort with a screen so we can see the pics you take of the stuff.

gold coin donation for the clues and a possible bonus prize for the first one to the finish point with correct pictures

Got a backup plan if someone can't figure out to get to the final destination? :D And I want to see who can dodge the speed cameras the best

Sounds like a fun cruise . . . hopefully we get a few SA rolla's there this time :) And hopefully the KE30 will be running by than :)

Edited by fusion