Turbo K5 Help

p_schrapel

hey everyone i heard that someone is making

215rw hp out of a turbo k5 engine. i was just wondering what was done to it as I'm trying to build one at the moment i was going to change my engine to something newer but thought stuff it straight gas and turbo is that is was i run on my other car. any help on this would be awsome guys thanks

Members dont see this ad
hey everyone i heard that someone is making

215rw hp out of a turbo k5 engine. i was just wondering what was done to it as I'm trying to build one at the moment i was going to change my engine to something newer but thought stuff it straight gas and turbo is that is was i run on my other car. any help on this would be awsome guys thanks

Have a read through this!

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=2341

Cheers Leigh

yeah read that :P

215rwhp out a 5k?

215rwhp = 160rwkw = approx 200kw at the fly.

5k stock = appprox 50kw at the fly

so you don't want to increase the power a bit, you don't want to have double the power

either or even triple the power!! but wait for it..................... quadruple the power??

its like taking a 50yr old whore to a gangbang, sure you can do her up before and spend loads of

money on getting more out of her, but in the end, after a few hours, it all going to fall apart.

its like taking a 50yr old whore to a gangbang, sure you can do her up before and spend loads of

money on getting more out of her, but in the end, after a few hours, it all going to fall apart.

:P OMG thats the funniest thing i have heard all day!!! :D

yeah read that :D

215rwhp out a 5k?

215rwhp = 160rwkw = approx 200kw at the fly.

5k stock = appprox 50kw at the fly

so you don't want to increase the power a bit, you don't want to have double the power

either or even triple the power!! but wait for it..................... quadruple the power??

:P That’s hilarious, needed a good laugh.