December 13, 200718 yr comment_214831 I never thought I could say this about a Champ(or Colt over here) but that is clean and kinda cool Edited December 13, 200718 yr by Rollaboy2608 Report
December 18, 200718 yr comment_215577 Man I've thrown away soooo many colts/champs.... one just a couple of weeks ago. No 2 doors though. Did the USA market get the really cool-but-useless 8 speed manual gearbox with two shift levers? Report
December 18, 200718 yr comment_215680 Man I've thrown away soooo many colts/champs.... one just a couple of weeks ago. No 2 doors though. Did the USA market get the really cool-but-useless 8 speed manual gearbox with two shift levers? I've seen one of those colts with that type of gearbox over here before. Report
December 18, 200718 yr comment_215682 yeah I know WE got 'em, just wondering if the yanks did too. Probably not, most have trouble grasping the concept of ONE gearlever :o Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now