Projectt 71

mether

Members dont see this ad

Nice find mate.

That's identical to my last Ae71, rust and all...

I'm STILL kicking myself for getting rid of it.

Good luck with it, at least you have started with a good base for a 4A-GE or better (not as much fabrication and engineering :o).

Edited by PHATKE20S

Nice find mate.

That's identical to my last Ae71, rust and all...

I'm STILL kicking myself for getting rid of it.

Good luck with it, at least you have started with a good base for a 4A-GE or better (not as much fabrication and engineering :o).

yea mate but its not gud as I'm under new laws

yea mate but its not gud as I'm under new laws

The new laws may be some kind of blessing, if your gonna give her an engine conversion. Theres' lots of time for research. You'll have plenty of time to source parts at the right price. Hopefully you could have everything you need ready to go by the time your able to start. That would make for a snappy swap, without the usual comedy of errors. You can still play with the suspension and brakes can't you? You could get the rest of the car up to spec first too. Not a good idea to have a 4ag on standard brakes and cut suspension, with the standard +1 camber they come with.

Anyhow mate, I'm just trying to be positive for you, the car is sick, someones looked after it fairly bloody well. What a great place to start from.

The new laws may be some kind of blessing, if your gonna give her an engine conversion. Theres' lots of time for research. You'll have plenty of time to source parts at the right price. Hopefully you could have everything you need ready to go by the time your able to start. That would make for a snappy swap, without the usual comedy of errors. You can still play with the suspension and brakes can't you? You could get the rest of the car up to spec first too. Not a good idea to have a 4ag on standard brakes and cut suspension, with the standard +1 camber they come with.

Anyhow mate, I'm just trying to be positive for you, the car is sick, someones looked after it fairly bloody well. What a great place to start from.

thanks yea hopefuly i will soon. only just started workin again

just a question peoples. i got my driveline out today. meaning tail shaft, gearbox, clutch, nd flywheel off.

when i got the car the clutch did'nt grap till almost tha end nd got worse over to time of a week moving

around on my drive way. then there started beenin patchers of oil. every were i parked my car on the

drive-way. my dad and mates said its most likely ya clutch and real main seal. well my clutch is fine to me

and my dad so just worndering any other idea's. by the ways the clutch is exedy.

post-3024-1198241388_thumb.jpg