December 20, 200718 yr comment_216102 most of you should know, power cruise is coming to symmons plains on the 9th and 10th of feb. as far as i am told you are allowed to do anything on the track you wouldn't normally be able to do on the road, eg burnouts drift drags and power skids all with your mates in the car. with some hope my car will be done then ready to blow it up for the new motor, but then I'm with the problem that I'm 15 days off getting my licence :lolcry: any one going? what in? Report
December 21, 200718 yr comment_216115 Yep,......your car!!! :lolcry: :fuzz: Nah JK, beleive it or not I'm actually hoping my car will be running by then! I'm really not all that far off now, just gotta wait for a few parts after xmas. Report
December 22, 200718 yr comment_216269 depending on what else is on, i might come up with the sprinter Report
December 22, 200718 yr Author comment_216322 haha you want to take my car si? if you get here going ill let you have a steer but it wont be no rocket ship then Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now