December 24, 200718 yr comment_216550 I forgot to mention that if you want a quick fix to run constant cold air disconnect the vac hose to the intake actuator and it will stay on cold. Edited December 24, 200718 yr by Trev Report
December 24, 200718 yr Author comment_216556 I forgot to mention that if you want a quick fix to run constant cold air disconnect the vac hose to the intake actuator and it will stay on cold. hmm, good idea. ill have to have a play around with it :y: Report
December 24, 200718 yr comment_216568 4AFC = 1600 twincam 16v carby, Inlet cam is run from gear under the cam cover and the exhaust is run from the belt. I had the same engine in my AE82 seca, Had a cold air intake and a full exhaust and did a 17.9 quarter mile pass. Wasn't the quickest car on the road but it was fun. 6A and 4A are the same except the 6A has 76mm bore and 77mm stroke. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now